Compliance & Corporate Governance
We assist clients to make informed, rational and practical decisions on the following legal issues:
We collaborate with other Law Firms on:
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a pool of experts that we work with; namely, a certain group of Advocates, Academicians, Researchers, Law Firms, Legal Consultants and Attorneys.
Some of our clients include the following:
- Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DRDLR)
- South African Policing Union (SAPU)
- Auditor General (AG)
- Independent Electoral Commission
- Commission for Gender Equality
- Rand West Municipality
- Emfuleni Local Municipality
Choosing a law firm to represent you and your case is one of the most important decisions you can make. We understand that your case is important to you and choosing the right firm and attorneys to represent you could make the difference for your case. We have over 20 years of combined experience. We are able to dedicate the appropriate resources and time to manage your case.
Please call us at (012) 321 1221 to schedule a consultation at a time that is most convenient for you. During your consultation, the attorney will determine how our firm can best represent you and your case.
You can call our office on 012 321 1221 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions in regards to your case or on any other legal matter. We are committed to returning all calls and emails within 24 hours.
We want you to trust that we are here to help you. We expect for you to come to us with any questions or concerns that you may have. We want you to be honest and responsive with us so that we can best prepare you for any possible outcomes.
The length of time that a legal proceeding can take varies greatly from case to case due to the very unique facts of each case. We ensure that all deadlines are met on our part to ensure as speedy a process on your behalf as possible.
Sithole & Mokomane Incorporated Attorneys was founded by Mr. Modisaotsile Mokomane and Mr. Kenneth Sithole in 2015. Since our inception, we have maintained an unwavering commitment to handling cases and/or brokering favourable settlement agreements for our clients whenever possible.
Our law firm is in good standing with the Legal Practice Council of South Africa and we are in compliance with the required legislations. If in doubt, we invite you to direct all enquiries to them.
- Customer Service – Clients (both Companies and individuals) satisfaction is our core business. We respond to client’s priority needs in a timely and practical manner that is cost effective.
- Commitment to staff – We acknowledge that our most valuable asset is our staff and their welfare is our priority.
- Professionalism – We uphold ethical values and take personal responsibility for the services that we offer in pursuit of excellence.
- Confidentiality – Everything we do is aimed at making positive changes in the lives of our clients and we treat everything in confidence.
- UBuntu – Our belief is deeply rooted in the African philosophy, “people matter” hence in a respectful, humane and methodical manner we instil a sense of worthiness in those we serve.